- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim
Tag Archives: sorrow
A stream of consciousness: Practically every decision a human being makes fall into three categories: numb pain, avert/escape dullness, and seek joy/pleasure. We should understand that “pleasure” is not inherently bad, and is seen as a dirty concept only because … Continue reading
Our thoughts are the eyes we use to see experiences. Thus, we do not really experience what is happening as it is, but our thoughts about what is happening. That is why it is possible for two people to outwardly … Continue reading