- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim
Tag Archives: pain
Throughout my life I have earnestly asked myself this question in trying moments. Approaching this inquiry from different angles, I arrived at two interconnected answers. You see, there are two layers to suffering I have identified that are opposite ends … Continue reading
If you seek blame, you will reap pain, disappointment, and anger. But if you seek lessons, you will reap understanding, acceptance, and contentment. Blame is a vicious trap, for it binds the person in a mentality of: “if you did … Continue reading