- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim
Tag Archives: feelings
Question: Could use some insight… So today I let my anger get the best of me. I was on a call with a call center – rep was rude and confrontational- and I mirrored her behavior. Or maybe she mirrored … Continue reading
Question: What can I do to stop my body from failing me? I am currently in the middle of searching for a job. I have had a couple of interviews and I found that I am having some issues with … Continue reading
This question, often asked in times of sorrow, reflects a slight misunderstanding of human tendencies. It is doubtless everyone has at some time been at the giving or receiving end of this statement. Let us consider a simple example to … Continue reading