- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim
Tag Archives: disappointment
1) We have expectations. Expectations carry concepts of how we believe our life should develop. We fix firmly to these expectations. 2) Someone upsets our expectations by introducing something that challenges our concept, compelling us to face a new reality. … Continue reading