- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim
Tag Archives: change
Question: Could use some insight… So today I let my anger get the best of me. I was on a call with a call center – rep was rude and confrontational- and I mirrored her behavior. Or maybe she mirrored … Continue reading
Beware of the person who always fault-finds, incessantly treasure hunts for weaknesses in others to criticize, and enjoys the practice of speculating with incomplete knowledge. Whose words mostly drip with the poison of ridicule. Beware, for they only lead toward … Continue reading