“My Experiments with Truth” is a podcast series in which I explore the insights from different themes of life derived from my experiments with Truth. It is a continuous and honest journey, a perpetual grappling with Truth, and a determined effort to integrate It in daily life. The culmination of stages of this effort is an earnest reflection in which I extract the principles experienced in the process of applying Truth. I invite you on this journey, even as you embark and continue yours. It is my hope the insights offered will prove a blessing, and will be a helper in the effort of building a strong foundation for ascent.
- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim