- Follow Foundation for Ascent on WordPress.com
- It is impossible for a human being to sacrifice
- Q & A: How does one live up to love and light expectations?
- Facing the facts: God is not inside you
- What is resentment?
- Q & A: What can I do to stop my body from failing me?
- Truth beyond words
- Q & A: Sometimes believing in God is really hard for me
- Q & A: Why does God not require works for salvation?
- How could he/she do this to me?
- Q & A: Christian dating a Muslim
Category Archives: Short story
A group of citizens in a township took ill. The landowner sent his son, a physician, to diagnose and treat them by giving good medicine that would convalesce them. Howbeit, the citizens failed to listen to the expert counsel of … Continue reading
Once upon a time, there was a man who lived in a small hamlet. He was extremely indolent and lived a rather frivolous life. Due to his laziness, the village Chief gave him two sons to raise: fear and hardship. … Continue reading